Friday, November 10, 2006

ready for take off

Things are picking up.

I have my first audition of the season this next Wednesday. It is close to home and I am looking forward to it.

Then on Friday I fly to visit my mom and hopefully pick up a waiting list audition. I will get to see her new house and surroundings. I can understand now how hard it was for her to have me move and not know where I was; it was a great unknown.

The next work week is a whopping 2 days before E and I head off to Sonoma Valley for Thanksgiving. The day after we get back I take off for another audition. Return for 1-2 days then off again to NY for one audition (waiting on 3 more).

Hopefully I will pick up an audition in Pittsburgh before heading back home for the first opera rehearsal of the season!

The excitement is already surging through my blood.

No comments: