Sunday, October 31, 2010

Audition 10/31/10

Yesterday afternoon I sang for a somewhat undefined NY Christmas show. I got the call today that they'd like for me to sing. While it doesn't pay much, it does pay AND I'm not doing anything else on the few evenings of rehearsal that it requires. The music is all from the standard Christmas repertoire as well. I'm expecting it to be fun. However, I'm a bit hesitant to say what exactly the show is all about as I'm still a bit unsure. My current description goes something like this: Christmas Spectacular-Spectacular! Come one, come all. Irreverent yet Never Sacrilegious Christmas Revelry.

From this whole experience, I did receive a solid affirmation that singing the Composer's Aria for my opening piece in auditions is a good idea.

Tomorrow is audition for DMMO. The plan is to have fun.

On a side note: I wish I had remembered to bring my camera.

No comments: